Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh hello..


What is this bizarre insight into the life of a 22 year old I have found? It's me! My old blog. From when I was 22. Such a long time ago. Fast forward 4.5 years, two children and one really annoying cat later and here I am.

I rarely have any time to actually sit down and do anything productive, and the time I do get to myself I would really rather be playing the crappiest Facebook games I can possibly find.

I will now go ahead and bulletpoint the highlights from the last 4.5 years of my life.

1: One week before I turned 23, Sam entered this world. If he could speak at birth he would have been saying "HERE I AM, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO JUST SMASH EVERYTHING YOU KNEW ABOUT LIFE AND SLEEPING AND HAVING TIME TO YOURSELF". He had the roundest head. His eyes were deep, dark blue saucers. He would stare at me. One second while I find a photo of him on the day he was born.. He really is a joy. An annoying, brilliant joy. I mean that in the nicest possible way because I truly love him to the moon and back. He has an innate ability to irritate me more than I thought humanly possible. He's quirky, odd, funny, really smart, sensitive, temperamental, dramatic, and if I don't say so myself, he's really good looking. One second while I find a photo of him as he is now! Sometimes when I write, I stop right in the middle of it and go and do something else. That time is now. I'll come back to this.

2 Comments:

Blogger anon said...

Favourite part: "HERE I AM, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO JUST SMASH EVERYTHING YOU KNEW ABOUT LIFE AND SLEEPING AND HAVING TIME TO YOURSELF".

This is so completely true (as is the part about going to the moon and back for them). I can't think of anyone who irritates me quite as much as Jack (unless you include his father in the equation) but whom you love completely and would die protecting (again to be fair, you should probably include his father in this). Bless their little mischievous hearts!

11:12 AM  
Blogger DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...

I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com  Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home