Sunday, July 24, 2005

Chicken Little is a boy now?

While sitting down at the movies to watch Fantastic Four (great movie by the way), I happened to see the trailer for the new animated movie Chicken Little. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't chicken little a girl? First of all, all chickens are female. Second of all, Chicken Little has always been a girl.

All self respecting former children and current children should have at one point in their lives read the story of Chicken Little. She thinks the sky is falling on her head and then runs around like a headless chook trying to warn her friends.

Children will have nightmares! Or at the very least, grow up thinking that male chickens are infact chickens and not roosters. Foul play indeed.

The yolks on you..

Ah well, lame poultry jokes aside, I should be updating this thing more often.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's messed up. I've never read Chicken little, but I'd totally forgotten that all chickens are women...

does that mean we're committing mass matricide at the grocery store?! i'm totally freaked out that I'm aware I'm eating a girl now for dinner.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Cyn said...

And don't forget that everytime you're chowing down on bacon and eggs, you're really just eating an unfertilized period that could have been a cute fluffy baby chick.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home