Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Today is the day where it all begins.

So I've decided to follow in the footsteps of a billion other crazed internetters (It's my word, leave it alone, it has feelings) and start my very own blog.

I don't know what I will write in my blog, but I'm sure it will be equally, if not more mediocre/pointless/bland/a waste of bandwidth than everyone else's blog.

I am going to start looking for ways to gather minions.

*plots*

.... I got nothing. .. Seriously nothing.

Would it help if I told you about my day?

Well, first of all I got up at 7:56 am and went to the toilet.
Secondly, I put my face and clothes on and had what felt like 50 cigarettes in the space of 10 or so minutes.
Thirdly, I walked to my course, very slowly, very methodically, I walked over the frost in the central city park while turning around every four seconds to see my own footprints on the grass.

Riveting stuff.

Fourthly, I got to my course, unhooked my earring from my headphone and sat down.

Fifthly, there is no such word as fifthly.

From this point on, all I can remember is bits and bobs of blur, so it can't have been that fascinating.

After this, I made a blog. Then after this, I wrote in my blog about making a blog.

The end. The first post of my blog is over.

Now, get on the floor and praise me.. Suckers.

By the way, the picture is me. I tell some people that it's when I was six, others I tell them I was five. I do this mainly because I can't remember.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yoja said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comments removed already? WOW!

-dan.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home